Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weather

Okay... I know this is so utterly random... But I just have to vent about the Toronto weather. Seriously... What the hell is up with the weather??? I woke-up this morning and it was B-e-a-t-i-f-u-l!!! The sun was shinning, it was an okay temperature (nothing like Wednesday... but acceptable). And then by the time the afternoon rolled around... it was dark, raining and cold. Honestly can the weather not make its mind up? But putting the weather aside... I did manage to have a decent day. And now it make it perfect I am going to go watch the movie "Bride Wars" with my mom. Perfect Mother-Daughter movie. And tomorrow I am doing a wonderful 5km hike... It's called the Bell Walk For Kids. That should be fun... I think I'll make it 2km before my legs start to kill!!! LMAO!!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment